So you’ve decided that you really want a horse. It does not matter if you are new to horses or you are getting back into horses after being away from them for several years. Create a plan and ask yourself the following questions.
- What do I want to do with my new horse?
- Do I want a horse that is registered?
- How much can I afford to spend? Have a low and a high price.
- What height, sex, temperament, age and level of training do I need?
Latest posts by Kim (see all)
- Summertime Horse Care Tips - June 14, 2016
- Understanding Your Horse Before You Start Their Training - May 29, 2016
- Horse Training: Why Being Consistent Matters - March 8, 2016