Achieve A More Powerful Bond and Partnership With Your Horse!
Connect with Your Horse and Light Your Soul on Fire
Are You Experiencing Any of the Following:
- Frustrated because you don’t understand or know how to communicate with your horse to get the results you want? Have you thought about giving up?
- Worried you may have to sell your horse because you can’t ride anymore due to your physical challenges and concerns?
- Frustrated because you hired a trainer and your horse was not worked with or they came back with more behavior problems?
- Worried about feeling stupid when competing with your horse because they won’t behave?
Have you heard this saying before “When knowledge ends frustration begins.” ~Clinton Anderson?
It’s OK as we’ve all been through some of these challenges. We love our horses and want the best for them, but sometimes we need guidance to help us overcome the challenges.
I’ve been working with horses for over 35 years and have dedicated my life to them. I have the ability to break things down into a simplified, step-by-step process to help you gain confidence and get clear with your communication. Sharing my love of horses and teaching you how to communicate more effectively with your horse is my greatest passion. Your success is my success.
My goal is to help you replace fear with knowledge, gain confidence, end the frustration and achieve a great relationship with your horse, like I share with all of mine.
Imagine How You’ll Feel When…
- You have the confidence of knowing what to do when working with your horse and being able to effectively communicate with them to get the results you want.
- You have something that is meaningful and fun to do with your horse on the ground and if you so desire you can compete with them.
- You have the knowledge and confidence to not only train your horse yourself, but also rest easy knowing you’ll never have to send your horse to a trainer again, (although if you choose to work with a trainer, you’ll know what to look for).
- You can compete with your horse knowing that you can handle them (and impress the socks off everyone else, from the judges and audience alike!).
Up until now, your only option has been to hire a costly trainer that takes your horse, leaves you in the dark as to what they’re doing, and, more often than not, sends your horse back to you with more behavior problems than when they left. Now, you can take the power back into your own hands by learning how to understand and effectively communicate with your horse. You will be able to build a great relationship with your horse and have a horse that you truly enjoy.
Your next step
If you’re interested in learning more about understanding and effectively communicating with your horse simply enter your name and email address in the form to the right to request a complimentary copy of my in-depth report.
“If you want to take your relationship with your horse up to a new level then signup for Kim’s Horse Agility class. I thought that I was going to learn a few new tricks and tips to help me towards entering agility online competitions but what I got was a whole lot more. I never thought that agility could enhance my working relationship with my horses. Imagine backing your horse through cones and zig zags patterns. Mind boggling? Ripley and Mya actually waited for my next instructions for the backing exercises as they knew they couldn’t do it without me. What a team we became. Even if you don’t want to do agility competitions, the skills you learn in this class and the deeper bonding you achieve with your horse is well worth the class.” ~Susan Engle
We are located in Merkel, Tx 325-261-3360 Email Me