Passionate Horsemanship is a holistic approach to working with horses developed by Kim Wende. Kim has 40+ years of horsemanship education and experience. The Passionate Horsemanship methods combine training principles that Kim has found to be most effective with a wide variety of horses that is easy for students to learn and successfully implement.
Passionate Horsemanship is based on the following foundational principles:
- Clear and effective communication using positive reinforcement
- Methods that are kind, but firm
- Each horse is a unique individual
- Does not use force, fear or intimidation
- Helps Develop Connection between horse and handler/rider
What You Can Achieve:
- Gain confidence for you and/or your horse
- Overcome trailer loading challenges
- A horse that respects your space
- Haltering without difficulty
- Leading your horse without being pushed around
and much more…..